Wednesday, December 9, 2009


 It's fun to take pictures with people you admire.  My friend is someone I will always admire and wish to be a part of my life because well for one, she's hilarious, and two she makes you smile just because of who she is.  I had forgotten how much she is like her parents which made this shoot even more fun than I had expected.  My little sister tagged along to help shade faces when she could and she even mentioned to me how lovely they were and it's the truth.  I enjoyed it and I hope they did too.  Enjoy a few pictures from their shoot.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket






Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

www.deneerayphotography.com

or please contact at: darnell1284@hotmail.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP