Thursday, November 12, 2009

One year later!

It's always fun to see how fast these kids grow.  I did a shoot for this family last year and little C was just wobbly and standing and now he's a fun 2 and a half year old cutie!  This family is so easy going and fun to take photos of I hope I get to see them next year as well.  My poor husband was subjected to being my little "assistant" for the morning and Chris you did great.  I might just bring him along more often, at least then all the guys have someone to talk to instead of being annoyed their wives are subjecting them to a photoshoot they really never cared to be a part of.  Come on guys, you know who you are  :)  Thanks W family you guys are great!



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

www.deneerayphotography.com

or please contact at: darnell1284@hotmail.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP